Teacher – Ysgol Llangadog
|Salary:||£27,491 - £42,333 (M2-UPS3)|
|Location:||Llangadog CP, Llangadog, Llandeilo|
|Job Type:||Temporary - Full Time|
|Vacancy Group:||Education & Children|
|Category:||Education & Children|
Temporary post from 01/09/2022 until 31/12/2022.
The Headteacher and Governors of Ysgol Llangadog are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, dedicated and suitable teacher for the above post.
The school is looking for an individual:
• who is passionate about developing healthy and confident individuals throughout the school whilst ensuring a range of purposeful experiences within the Curriculum
• To co-ordinate and contribute extensively to extra-curricular activities.
• who has excellent teaching skills and interpersonal qualities
• to work as part of a dedicated team of staff
• to maintain high standards of achievement
• who is enthusiastic and energetic and is ready to develop creativity by introducing the requirements of a modern, skills-based curriculum.
• Foster the standards, inclusion and wellbeing of all our pupils, enriching the curriculum by extending experiences beyond the classroom
The ability to speak, write and teach through the medium of Welsh is essential as well as enthusiasm towards the language and an eagerness to promote it.
What we can offer:
• A team of happy, friendly and welcoming co-workers.
• A committed, motivated and dedicated leadership team looking to develop future leaders.
• Enthusiastic and motivated pupils.
• Supportive staff and Governing Body.
• The opportunity and challenge to work in a successful and innovative Welsh school in a brand new building.
Further details can be obtained by contacting the Headteacher: Mrs Angharad Vaughan-Owen - 01550 777519 - firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to be able to communicate fluently in Welsh. Support can be provided on appointment to reach this level.
A Disclosure and Barring Service check will be requested for this post.
The successful applicant will need to be registered with the Education Workforce Council for Wales before appointment.
Please click on the link in the Downloads box below to view a copy of the Job Profile.
You will need to sign in to your account before clicking on Apply for this post.
|Contact Name:||Mrs Angharad Vaughan-Owen|