Health Protection Support and Advice Officer
|Salary:||£25,927 - £30,095 (Grade G)|
|Job Type:||Temporary - Full Time|
|Category:||***INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY***|
10 Health Protection Support and Advice Officer posts available (Ukraine Refugee Resettlement) 12-month fixed term
An exciting opportunity has arisen for highly motivated and flexible individuals to join the Social Care and Heath Protection Service within the Housing and Public Protection Division. This role will focus on the support and advice required for Ukrainian refugees coming into Carmarthenshire as part of Welsh Governments sponsorship arrangements.
The service is reactionary to emergency needs, and therefore workflows may alter dependent on pressures and priorities determined.
We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated, that can adapt well to any given situation whilst maintaining the delivery of high-quality customer care.
The post holders will be responsible for creating a culture that is positive and flexible to change, as well as being innovative and collaborative to drive the service forward.
They will be responsible supporting the following:
• Resettlement Service for the Ukrainian Refugees.
• Co-ordinate with a range of a multi-disciplinary agencies to ensure that individuals and families have access to health care, education and social groups.
• Advise on tenancy related matters, including liaising with private landlords/letting agencies, tenancy agreements, access to benefits and income advice.
• As part of the service is responsible for the Covid-19 pandemic Test Trace Protect Programme, we will also look to multi skill the successful candidate as a contact tracer in case of any surge in cases.
For further information please contact Chantal Jordan (Operational Co-ordinator) on 01554 899323 or CJordan@carmarthenshire.gov.uk
Interviews will take place on 12/07/2022.
You will need a basic knowledge of Welsh. Support can be provided on appointment to reach this level.
Please click on the link in the Downloads box below to view a copy of the Job Profile.
You will need to sign in to your account before clicking on Apply for this post.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Are you currently employed by Carmarthenshire County Council?