Teacher - St Mary's Carmarthen
|Salary:||£27,491 - £42,333 (M2-UPS3)|
|Location:||St. Mary's RCP, Union St, Carmarthen|
|Vacancy Group:||Education & Children|
|Category:||Education & Children|
2 posts available
1 full time
1 29.6 hours per week (0.8 FTE)
The Acting Head Teacher and Governors of St Mary’s School are seeking to appoint highly motivated and dedicated teachers for two permanent posts:
• a class teacher for a mixed age Key Stage 2 class
• a class teacher for a mixed age cross phase class
St Mary’s is a small Catholic Primary School in the heart of Carmarthen, and we are looking for teachers who will:
• be part of our distinctive Catholic ethos
• be creative and able to inspire learning
• be inclusive and support equity of opportunity for all learners.
• have high expectations and aspirationsfor our pupils
• enjoy working as part of a committed team
The successful candidates must have excellent teaching and interpersonal skills.
The ability to contribute to extra-curricular activities would be an advantage.
You will need a basic knowledge of Welsh. Support can be provided on appointment to reach this level.
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the school please contact Mrs Hannah Corcoran – 01267 234297 – email@example.com.
Only a Catholic Education Service (CES) application form may be used. Please return completed application form to:
Hannah Corcoran, Acting Head Teacher, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the link in the Downloads box below to view a copy of the Job Profile and download the CES application form.
|Contact Name:||Mrs Hannnah Corcoran|