Deputy Care Home Manager
|Salary:||£32,798 - £36,371 (Grade I)|
|Job Type:||Permanent - Full Time|
|Category:||Health & Social Care|
4 posts available.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, flexible individual to join the Care and Support Service within the Housing Division.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated, that also adapts well to any given situation whilst maintaining the delivery of high-quality service to our most elderly and at risk within our Care Homes.
The post holder will be responsible for creating a culture that is positive and flexible to change, as well as being innovative and collaborative to drive the service forward.
They will be responsible for:
• Supporting and Deputising for the Registered Care Home Manager with day-to-day operational functions and the delivery of care on a regular basis.
• Supporting continued compliance within the legislative framework for regulated services.
• Undertaking regular audits concerning medication competency, infection control, etc to ensure observation and compliance of Health and Safety legislation to promote a safe environment for employees and service users.
• Rolling programme of monitoring of staff in compliance with the Social Care Wales Registration.
These 4 posts will be based at each of the following Residential Care Homes, these include:
• Awel Tywi, Ffairfach, Llandeilo
• Dol y Felin, St. Clears
• Llys Y Bryn, Llanelli
• Maes Llewellyn, Newcastle Emlyn
For an informal discussion please contact Heike Clarke on HClarke@carmarthenshire.gov.uk / 07765221454 or
Lyndsay McNicholl on firstname.lastname@example.org 07776669246.
You will need a good level of conversational Welsh. Support can be provided on appointment to reach this level.
A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be requested for this post.
Please click on the link in the Downloads box below to view a copy of the Job Profile.
You will need to sign in to your account before clicking on Apply for this post.