Headteacher: Federation Schools Bancyfelin, Llangain & Llansteffan
|Salary:||£59,967 - £68,821(L12 - L18*)|
|Location:||Bancyfelin CP, Bancyfelin, Carmarthen|
|Job Type:||Permanent - Term Time Only|
|Vacancy Group:||Primary Schools|
To commence : September 2023
Governors seek to appoint an inspirational, enthusiastic, committed, and dynamic practitioner to lead, challenge and continue to raise our aspirations and ensure consistently excellent learning opportunities for all pupils.
We are looking for someone who has:
• A clear vision for educational excellence and a passion for improving pupils' achievements
• Ability to build on existing strengths of the federation and embraces the exciting challenge to further develop the potential of pupils and staff
• Ability to inspire, motivate and enthuse pupils and staff
• High expectations of pupils 'progress, attainment and behaviour, whilst ensuring that pupils' interests and wellbeing are at the heart of all planning
• A drive to maintain the rich and broad curriculum opportunities, whilst embracing the principles of the Curriculum for Wales to ensure highly relevant learning experiences for all pupils
• Ensure equal opportunities, equity and excellence for all
• The skills of an excellent communicator who can engage effectively with children, parents, staff and governors through the medium of both Welsh and English.
Bancyfelin, Llangain and Llanstephan Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Applicants applying for their first Headteacher appointment must hold the NPQH.
The successful applicant will need to be registered with the Education Workforce Council for Wales before appointment.
A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be requested for this post.
You will need to be able to communicate fluently in Welsh. Reasonable support can be provided on appointment to reach this level.
For an informal discussion please contact Carwen Earles (Chair of Governing Body) on 07837287842.
Please click on the link in the Downloads boxbelow to view a copy of the Job Profile.
You will need to sign into your account before clicking on Apply for this post.