|Salary:||£27,852 - £32,020 (Grade G)|
|Job Type:||Temporary - Full Time|
|Vacancy Group:||Place and Infrastructure|
|Category:||***INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY***|
Temporary Secondment Cover up to 30/06/2025
We are looking to recruit a motivated supervisor to support the management of our operational activities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily management of operational activity across a network of waste assets to ensure safe and efficient operations.
The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of a dynamic and flexible team with the public and would relish an opportunity to supervise staff and manage waste operations. This is a unique opportunity to join our successful team and be an integral part of driving Waste Management in Carmarthenshire forward, in line with our Waste Transformation Strategy.
If you are successful in securing this role you will become part of a bigger Environmental Services Division which is strongly driven to achieve environmental improvements in an ever-growing and exciting sector.
If you have a passion for the environment, recycling, and waste management this role could be ideal for you. You will need to;
• be proactive, flexible, work autonomously and motivate and supervise a team with a positive approach.
• be experienced in effectively dealing and communicating with issues arising from the public and staff.
• have the skills to be able to identify problems and provide solutions as early as possible.
• have good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and delegate the work of the allocated workforce.
Carmarthenshire County Council is one of the county’s major employers, with over 8000 staff working to deliver a wide range of public services with great benefits. Along with a competitive salary we are offering:
• Minimum of 26 days annual leave
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Enhanced maternity scheme
• Career development opportunities
• Discount leisure scheme
Take the first step and Apply Now.
You will need a good level of conversational Welsh. Reasonable support can be provided on appointment to reach this level.
For an informal discussion please contact Nigel Allinson - WasteRecruitment@carmarthenshire.gov.uk
Please click on the link in the Downloads box below to view a copy of the Job Profile.
You will need to sign into your account before clicking on Apply for this post.
|Contact Name:||Nigel Allinson|