Teacher - Ysgol Brynaman
|Salary:||£29,278 - £45,085 (MPS2 - UPS3)|
|Location:||Brynamman CP, Brynamman, Ammanford|
|Job Type:||Permanent - Term Time Only|
|Vacancy Group:||Primary Schools|
Job to commence on Monday, October 2nd 2023 and temporary contract to finish on 31 August 2024.
The Headteacher and Governors of this successful, happy and supportive school, seek to appoint an outstanding and inspirational Year 6 teacher to join our school as we move forward towards transformational times in education in Wales.
The ideal candidate will be someone who:
• is passionate about Education.
• must have excellent teaching and learning skills as well as good interpersonal skills.
• has the ability to speak, write and teach through the medium of Welsh.
• will be deeply committed to our school, our staff and the wider community.
• an innovative and knowledgeable individual able to build on the school’s vision for the new Curriculum for Wales
The successful applicant will need to be registered with the Education Workforce Council for Wales before appointment.
A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be requested for this post.
You will need to be able to communicate fluently in Welsh. Reasonable support can be provided on appointment to reach this level.
For an informal discussion please contact Lee James on 01269 822108 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting – 19/06/23
Interviews – 23/06/23
Please click on the link in the Downloads box below to view a copy of the Job Profile.
You will need to sign into your account before clicking on Apply for this post.
|Contact Name:||Lee James|