ALNCO Additional Learning Needs Co-ordinator - Maes y Morfa School
|Salary:||£30,742 - £47,340 (MPS2 - UPS3) plus TLR2C Pro-r|
|Location:||Ysgol Maes y Morfa|
|Job Type:||Permanent - Part Time|
|Vacancy Group:||Primary Schools|
4 days per week.
We are seeking an excellent practitioner who has:
• a high level of expertise in primary education.
• experience of implementing a range of ALN strategies to support different ALN needs in an assistant or ALNCO role.
• passion to ensure all pupils receive the best education to suit their needs high expectations for all pupils.
• the ability to develop positive relationships with all pupils, parents and staff.
• experience of successful leadership across a primary school.
• has excellent positive behaviour management skills.
• experience of successfully implementing a range of strategies to support pupils with a range of needs.
• a commitment to personal professional development.
The successful applicant will need to be registered with the Education Workforce Council for Wales before appointment.
A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be requested for this post.
You will need a basic knowledge of Welsh. Reasonable support can be provided on appointment to reach this
For an informal discussion please contact Louise Jones (Headteacher) on 01554 772945 / email@example.com
Closing date: 30th Nov 2023
Interview: 11th December 2023
Start Date: Monday 19th February or as soon as possible thereafter.
Please click on the link in the Downloads box below to view a copy of the Job Profile.
You will need to sign into your account before clicking on Apply for this post.
|Contact Name:||Louise Jones|