|Salary:||£29,576 per annum|
|Job Type:||Full Time Permanent|
|Vacancy Group:||Extra Care Operations|
|Category:||Housing and/or Care Scheme Management|
Location: Sunnyfield, 109 Blackmore Street, DERBY , DE23 8BL
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £29,576 per annum
Housing 21 is a leading national provider of retirement housing and care services for people aged 55 and above. We deliver affordable, contemporary, person-centred care and housing that meets individual needs, improves wellbeing and promotes independent living.
We are a not-for-profit organisation and operate in over 150 local authority areas-managing around 19,000 Retirement and Extra Care apartments and provide over 80,000 hours of care each week to more than 31,000 customers.
The role of Housing Manager is to ensure residents receive a high quality and responsive service in a safe and secure environment, including providing support where necessary, and encouraging independence and choice.
The successful candidate will also ensure that landlord duties are discharged in accordance with Housing 21 policies and procedures.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with one hour lunch.
To qualify for the role, you will have:
• Experience of supervising and managing a small team, ideally within an organisation providing Social Housing.
• Experience of providing a professional, high quality housing service to older and/ or vulnerable people.
• Experience of Housing Management & Maintenance
• Experience of Housing aid and advice
• Experience of working within a secure and confidential environment and dealing with sensitive personal information.
If along with the above you have ability to communicate effectively over the phone, using tact and diplomacy, well developed customer service skills, and a proven ability to undertake personnel processes such as the recruitment and induction of new staff, we would love to hear from you.
If you require more information please see the full job description and person specification.
Closing date: 17th October 2021