|Salary:||£13,396 per annum|
|Region:||Tyne and Wear|
|Job Type:||Part Time Fixed Term Contract|
|Vacancy Group:||Extra Care Operations|
|Category:||Front-Line Operations - Administration|
Care Administrator - 12 month contract
Location: Bramble Hollow, Four Lane Ends, Hetton-le-hole, Sunderland, DH5 0AF
Part Time, 25 Hours per week
£13,296 per annum
Are you looking for your next career move?
Do you want to join a growing organisation?
Do you want to be part of a successful team?
If this person is you, please read on
This is a great time to join Housing 21 as we have significant growth plans over the next 5 years which will enhance our customer experience.
With 118 Extra Care schemes and schemes planned to be developed over the next 5 years, Housing 21 is continuing to grow.
Extra Care supports older people to live independently in their own home, in purpose built apartments or bungalows in a community setting, with access to on site care and support services tailored to their own needs.
Main responsibilities of the job include:
• Inputting the weekly hours and support with the rostering of care workers
• Processing and monitoring all care staff annual leave
• Organising and managing staff training events
• Creating and maintaining staff files
• Assisting the management team with the recruitment process
• Responding promptly and efficiently to customer enquiries received
• Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday, 9am - 2pm
The successful candidate will need:
• Good working knowledge of outlook, word and excel (Essential)
• Significant office administration experience (Essential)
• Experience in minute taking (Desirable)
• Knowledge of basic payroll and invoicing processes (Desirable)
• Experience working in a care service (Desirable)
In return we will offer:
• Induction pathway and training
• Career progression
• 35 hours full time equivalent working week
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Income protection
• Life Cover
• Salary Sacrifice Schemes – Cycle to work, holiday purchase and Car leasing scheme
Closing date: 10th October 2021