Corporate Security Officer – Front of House
|Salary:||£12.51 / hour|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
In this prestigious, corporate security officer role, you will be ensuring the security and safety of premises and people at a high-profile financial institution in the City of London.
An experienced Security Officer, with exceptional customer-focus, you will carry out a range of duties including:
• Managing incidents as they arise
• Monitoring of CCTV and alarm systems
• Managing access control - for employees, visitors and contractors
• Providing an efficient and professional front of house service, including checking ID passes
• Patrolling the buildings and grounds to deter and detect problems
• Responding to customer requests and queries
• Maintaining client and ICTS quality control standards and company procedures
• Identifying and reporting Health & Safety issues and carrying out first aid if necessary.
• Maintaining records including incident reports using computer- and paper-based systems.
• Front of house duties
• Car Park duties
• Reception duties
• Loading bay / post room duties
• Act as backup to the Security Command Centre.
• Act as backup to the Pass Administrator Officer.
• Ensure the safety of staff, visitors and property
• Act within the authorities set out by ICTS management and the company’s working procedures
• Promote ICTS (UK) Ltd and the client in a positive manner
• Undertaking other reasonable security functions as required by the security management team and client
Hours of work are normally Monday - Friday, working day shifts that are 12 hours duration. However, this may change and as part of a small team you will need to be flexible to support your colleagues.
This position requires dedicated security professionals who are able to maintain high standards of performance, discipline and presentation, and to succeed you will also need:
• SIA Door Supervision (DS) and Public Space Surveillance (PSS/CCTV) licenses - essential
• A pro-active approach to security
• Ability to work in a team that performs to high standards.
• Strong customer service skills and experience
• Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
• The ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
• Experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in security
• Good IT and administration skills
• Five years’ checkable history and references
• To pass a criminal records check (CRC) to the required standards.
ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you hold a current SIA Door Supervisor (DS) Licence?
- Do you hold a valid SIA Public Space Surveillance (PSS) (CCTV) licence?
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?