Corporate Security Officer - Relief
|Salary:||£11.22 / hour|
|Location:||Bedfont Lakes, Feltham|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
In this prestigious, Relief Security Officer role, you will be ensuring the security and safety of the people and premises at a prestigious client site.
An experienced Security Officer, with exceptional customer-focus, you will carry out a range of duties including:
• Managing access control for buildings and car-parks - for employees, visitors and contractors
• Patrolling the buildings, car parks and grounds to deter and detect problems
• Responding to customer requests and queries
• Checking and challenging ID passes with a professional and friendly approach
• De-activating and activating alarms
• Unlocking and locking buildings, rooms, external barriers and gates to ensure that no unauthorised personnel or hazards are on site
• Identifying and reporting Health & Safety issues and carrying out first aid if necessary
• Maintaining records including incident reports using computer- and paper-based systems.
This is a relief officer role, you will be required to work 12 hours/day, covering days, nights and weekends.
However, as part of a small team you will need to be flexible to support your colleagues.
Substantial experience as a Corporate Security Officer is essential, and to succeed in this role you will also need:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service, team working and collaboration skills
• The ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
• The ability to deliver succinct and clear verbal and written reports
• Competent IT and administration skills including MS Outlook, Word & Excel
• Professional appearance and demeanour
• Willingness to undertake development training
• An SIA Door Supervision (DS) license
• Five years’ checkable history and references
• To pass a criminal records check (CRC) to the required standards
The following would also be useful but are not essential:
• A First Aid at Work qualification
• An Automated External Defibrillator (AED) qualification.
Full training, uniform and health and safety equipment are provided.
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you hold a current SIA Door Supervisor (DS) Licence?
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?