|Salary:||£9.72 / hour|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
As its primary field of operation, ICTS has remained the premier supplier of aviation security services for over thirty years. In more recent years, ICTS has expanded its portfolio to incorporate a wide range of customer related services including above wing ground handling, airline representation and assistance for passengers with reduced mobility.
Dedicated to continually improving and refining its products, ICTS invests considerably in the development of new tools and procedures. As such, ICTS has provided clients with ground-breaking utilities that, due to their success, have later been adopted by the entire trans-Atlantic aviation industry.
ICTS is regularly invited to participate in the trialling and development of new aviation security systems and has worked closely with the UK, mainland European and US governments on many occasions.
KEY TASK AREAS / RESPONSIBILITIES
We are currently recruiting Security Officers to work within our Aberdeen Airport Operation. The is role may include x-ray screening of hold & cabin baggage, as well as providing security screening through physical searching and the use of technological aides. Duties may include interviewing and searching passengers, providing access control, vehicle/aircraft/baggage searching and any other security functions as required.
• Providing customer service to passengers and our client
• Achieve and maintain full compliance with Regulator, Airport, and ICTS requirements;
• Maintenance of Client, ICTS, and quality control Standards and Company Procedures;
• Maintain the required professional standards of operation, in accordance with Company requirements;
• To act within the authorities set out by Management and the company’s working procedures;
• To carry out any other duties as directed by supervisor;
• Promote ICTS (UK) & Ireland Ltd positively.
• Holiday entitlement
• Full uniform provided (including shoes)
• Pension scheme
• Medical cash plan
• Childcare vouchers
• Ongoing training and development
• Accredited certificate issued on completion of induction course. (Aviation ground security course)
• Company benefit portal providing discounts at top high street outlets
• Refer a friend bonus
• 5-year checkable work history
• Successful clearance of a Criminal Record Check and Counter Terrorism Check prior to course start date
• Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
• Available for full time training and exams as required
• Good administration skills, including basic computer skills
• Customer Service experience
• Own Transport
Training Courses will commence on dates in December - January 2021. Please note that a full background checkmust be completed prior to commencement of training.
We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do so as well. We take firm action where any concerns are raised both internally and by our clients, customers and members of the public.
All applicants must have correct documentation enabling them to work here and also have a permanent NI number.
This position may be subject to Client/Board approval.
Interested parties should visit our recruitment page to complete the application form online
ICTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?