Corporate Data & Administration Lead
|Salary:||£35,000 / year|
|Location:||Euston, NW London|
The role reports to the Divisional Director and is based at the ICTS HQ Tavistock House. The role is predominantly normal office working hours Monday to Friday with some flexibility for month end and needs of the business.
The Main Purpose of the Role
Manage the analysis and present reconciliation data. To correctly report all figures and data to Exec Director
Ensure data is accessible via various systems that requires to be pulled together or reviewed on a daily and weekly basis for accuracy.
Manage the team to analyse and evaluate the rostering platform for staff across all contracts and ensure the appropriate manpower is allocated as per client’s requirements, and will drive continuous high performance with exceptional service on a day-to-day basis with the Operational Support Team
Ensure the team has received all relevant training and follow all policies and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage the timeline for reporting to ensure deadlines are met (invoicing, hours reporting, reconciliations)
• Ensure weekly reconciliations are complete
• Attend month end meetings with the finance department and take ownership of the month end data arising from the relevant systems
• Working with internal ICTS departments (Finance and Payroll)
• Ensure the team gather and present weekly hours cross checks against the client KPI data
• Ensure data gathering is being carried out for trending across the contract on both ICTS and client systems
• Preparation of data for business and budget reviews
• Ensure preparation of invoicing for clients is done withing timelines
• Ensure all internal payroll queries for the operational team are dealt with in a timely manner
• To comply with Company Policies and Procedures and Compliance
• Reduction of Subcontractor usage
• To provide a positive contribution towards maintaining an environment of equal opportunity, in accordance with the Equal Opportunities and Diversity policy.
• To fulfil Health and Safety responsibilities by adherence to the requirements of the Company’s Health and Safety Policy
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?