Control Room Operative
|Salary:||£13.44 / hour|
|Location:||Bedfont Lakes, Feltham|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
Control Room Operative
ICTS is an SIA Approved Contractor (ACS), recognised throughout Europe as the premier provider of innovative security and customer care-focused services, that are integrated and managed to support the objectives of each client.
Our client is a leading multinational technology company, who haverecently been voted one of the best super large companies to work for in the UK.
We are currently searching for a Control Room Operative, to be based in the EMEA Corporate Security Centre of our clients EMEA Head Office in Bedfont Lakes to help ensure the safety and security of their approximately 150 sites across the region, and their sites users.
Reporting to the Site Supervisor and EMEA CSC Coordinator you will work closely with shift supervisors and other members of the EMEA security teams to help ensure the safety and security of the client’s assets, people, and property.
Working to service levels, you will monitor and supervise incident alerts and response platforms, manage the team e-mail and respond to enquiries & requests. You will be responsible for the pro-active and reactive monitoring and response to security and ‘Type 1 Life and Safety’ alarms. You will also conduct scheduled activities and audits on products including duress alarms, camera checks and detection devices. You will also provide ‘real time’ control centre support to front-line security staff and local response units.
The Corporate Security Centre operates 24/7 and as a member of a small team you will need to be reliable and flexible to support your colleagues as required. Normal working hours are a 4-on / 4-off 12- hour shift pattern, working both days and nights.
• £13.44 an hour
• Perks at work platform
• Free teas and coffees
• Subsidised gym on site
• Subsidised restaurant on site
• Member of a close-knit team
To succeed in this role, you will need:
• Good organisational skills
• The ability to prioritise workload
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A methodical, structured approach to incident escalation, management, and reporting
• The ability to deliver succinct and clear verbal and written reports
• Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work calmly and logically under pressure whilst dealing with multiple issues
• Competent IT skills
• Keenness to undertake development training
The following would also be useful:
• Experience of Lenel Alarm Monitoring Software
• Experience as a security alarm monitoring operator in a busy multi-functional control room – either in a corporate or customer services environment
• Ability to speak a second language, preferably from the region covered (Europe, Middle East and Africa)
• Ability to analyse security related intelligence
• An SIA license
Applicants with experience in the emergency services and/or Police are welcome.
To apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
· Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?