|Salary:||£10.02 / hour|
|Region:||South East England|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
We are currently recruiting for a Security Officer to work with our client AmEx in central Brighton.
In this high-profile role, you will be responsible for ensuring the security and safety of premises and people at a prestigious client site.
An experienced Security Officer, with exceptional customer-focus, you will carry out a range of duties including:
- Access control management.
- Site patrols.
- Managing access control for buildings and car-parks - for employees, visitors, and contractors
- Checking and challenging ID passes with a professional and friendly approach
- De-activating and activating alarms, and unlocking and locking buildings, rooms, external barriers, and gates to ensure that no unauthorised personnel or hazards are on site.
- Fire, security and building systems monitoring, including CCTV. Identifying and reporting Health & Safety issues and conducting first aid if necessary.
- Responding to customer requests and queries
- Maintaining records including incident reports using computer- and paper-based systems
- Excellent customer service skills is a must.
- Good organisational skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Previous security experience would be an advantage.
- Must be a Flexible team member with ability to communicate with the client, managers at all levels and support colleagues.
- Excellent communication, organizational and people skills
- The ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in security
Essential Application Criteria:
An SIA Door Supervision (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) license is essential, and to succeed in this role you will also need: First Aid qualification Experience in a similar role
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.