ID Unit (Pass Office Manager/Administration)
|Region:||South West England|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
JOB TITLE: - ID Unit (Pass Office) Administrator
DEPARTMENT / LOCATION: Security, Bristol Airport
REPORTING TO: Administration Manager
Main Purpose of the Role
To provide administrative duties in relation to the processing and issuing of Airport ID ensuring all regulatory requirements are met whilst delivering a positive and efficient service in a busy environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Following receipt, checking and processing applications for both temporary and permanent airport IDs
- Post completion of the application process issuing ID’s to applicants
- Amend existing ID’s
- Database management
- Book airside safety training and driver courses
- Check and process driving permit applications
- Check and process notifications relating to IDs which have been lost
- Check and validate references
- Issue travel permits
- Respond to enquires received by both telephone and email
- Administrative duties to include filing, photocopying and updating electronic documents
- To comply with Company Policies and Procedures and site-specific procedures.
- To provide a positive contribution towards maintaining an environment equal opportunity, in accordance with the Equal Opportunities and Diversity policy.
- To fulfil Health and Safety responsibilities by adherence to the requirements of the Company’s Health and Safety Policy.
- To undertake such duties at the direction of Supervisors, Manager’s or Site Management, appropriate to the level and character of work, which may reasonably be required by the department/site.
Skills and Experience:
Able to provide full ten-year vetting history. Good organisational and administration skills with emphasis on accuracy attention to details. Computer literate. Excellent communication skills. Ability to work as part of a team.
Flexible team member with ability to communicate with the client, managers and colleagues.Excellent customer service skills.
Previous security experience would be an advantage
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?