|Region:||South West England|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
LOCATION - Bristol Airport
POSITION - Station Manager
REPORTING TO - Regional Manager
HOURS OF WORK - Hours to suit the needs of the business
RATE OF PAY - Competitive Salary
ICTS AVIATION OVERVIEW
As its primary field of operation, ICTS has remained the premier supplier of aviation security services for over thirty years. In more recent years, ICTS has expanded its portfolio to incorporate a wide range of customer related services including above wing ground handling, airline representation and assistance for passengers with reduced mobility.
Dedicated to continually improving and refining its products, ICTS invests considerably in the development of new tools and procedures. As such, ICTS has provided clients with ground-breaking utilities that, due to their success, have later been adopted by the entire trans-Atlantic aviation industry.
ICTS is regularly invited to participate in the trialling and development of new aviation security systems and has worked closely with the UK, mainland European and US governments on many occasions.
KEY TASK AREAS / RESPONSIBILITIES
We are currently recruiting a Station Manager to be responsible for the overall running and performance of our operation at Bristol Airport and ensuring that all regulatory and contractual requirements are adhered to.
• Providing customer service to passengers and our client
• Ensure the delivery of ICTS services in line with contractual and regulatory requirements.
• Maintenance of Client, ICTS, and quality control Standards and Company Procedures;
• Maintain the required professional standards of operation, in accordance with Company requirements;
• Oversee the professional standard of the station and ensure specified procedures are adhered to;
• To ensure the safe delivery of operations at the station through leading a safety- first culture and approach;
• Deliver and promote positive employee engagement, being visible and accessible to the team thus ensuring effective communication;
• To act within the authorities set out by Management and the company’s working procedures;
• To carry out any other duties as directed by the Regional Manager
• Promote ICTS (UK) & Ireland Ltd positively.
Professional and Service Standards
• Provide guidance and support for direct reports and management team;
• Effectively delegate tasks where and when required;
• To act within the authorities set out by the Regional Manager and the company’s working procedures;
• To carry out any other duties as directed by the Regional Manager;
• Regular liaison with the clients to ensure high levels of contractual compliance and client satisfaction;
• Implement any changes to task to be carried out that the client may reasonably request and inform the Regional Manager of such changes;
• Relate effectively with the customer making sure that reasonable requests are completed, and that any customer complaints are fully investigated and responded to in a timely fashion;
• Ensure any new business opportunities within the Station are explored and developed.
• Leadership: leads by example, motivates others, makes decisions, initiates action, takes responsibility;
• Communication and Influencing: establishes communication channels, actively listens, clarifies, gives/seeks feedback, clear and concise, persuasive/negotiates with others;
• People Management: fosters team/individual performance, achieves results, sets targets and reviews them, leads, motivates and empowers others, deals with issues, coaches and encourages others;
• Task focused as well as people centered.
• Ability to focus on direct areas of responsibility whilst also able to act in interests of broader operating divisions;
• Ability to work openly and collaboratively at all levels with multiple stakeholders.
• Organizational Skills: plans well in advance, sets clear objectives, manages time/delegates, reviews progress against plan, ensures sufficient resources, encourages improvements;
• Commercial and Financial Awareness: effective financial management, maximizes use of resources, identifies and delivers business growth opportunities.
• Results Orientation satisfies internal/external customers, effective performance management, addresses cross functional issues and technical issues, knowledge of systems and processes;
• Interpersonal Skills: builds positive relationships, demonstrates emotional stability, confident in own ability, approachable to all staff, shows respect and tolerance;
• Managing, maintaining and improving on KPI’s and overseeing fulfillment of SLA’s;
• Station budget management;
• Values: lives and endorses the company values
• Holiday entitlement
• Pension scheme
• Ongoing training and development
• Company benefit portal providing discounts at top high street outlets
• Refer a friend scheme
• 5-year checkable work history
• Successful clearance of a Criminal Record Check and Counter Terrorism Check prior to start date
• Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
• Flexibility according to operational needs
• Good administration skills, including basic computer skills
• Previous experience working in an Aviation Security environment at minimum of Senior Supervisor / Trainer Level
• Track record of ability to work under pressure in a dynamic work environment
• Experience of directly managing a team
• Own Transport
We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do so as well. We take firm action where any concerns are raised both internally and by our clients, customers and members of the public.
All applicants must have correct documentation enabling them to work here and have a permanent NI number.
This position may be subject to Client/Board approval.
ICTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?