|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
LOCATION - London and Greater London Area
POSITION - Service Engineer
REPORTING TO - Technical Project Manager
HOURS OF WORK - 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
SALARY - £34-38k plus overtime, standby at £175 per week
ICTS is embarking on the next phase of a broader technology agenda with a plan to consolidate and build our position across electronic security and monitoring markets. Our business provides design, installation and maintenance services to diverse Public Sector, Corporate and Industrial customers and is supported by its own accredited monitoring centre.
Both operations have the potential to deliver more and add an interesting dimension to the ICTS technology portfolio and we have a three-year strategy focused on growth, necessitating the expansion of the operational team.
Critical to success will be versatility, a strong customer focus, and a hunger to add value during an exciting phase and support growth within the business. The ideal candidate may have worked within a scaling operation or delivered challenging projects consistently within a fast paced and changeable organisation.
The service engineer reports directly to the Technical Project Manager and is responsible to support in all aspects of both service and small work installations delivery across our current portfolio and work in progress. This client facing role will require the post holder to represent the company in a positive manner, at times work alongside team members and other 3rd party vendors to ensure service delivery is accomplished in a detailed and timely fashion.
ICTS are a diversified and leading Global provider of security services, operating in 25 plus countries and employing circa 16,000 staff.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Responsible for maintenance, fault finding and repair of a range of CCTV systems (including IP/networked systems), Access Control and Intruder alarms
• Basic fire knowledge would be advantageous
• Good technical and communication skills (written and verbal) are a must. The ability to problem solve calmly and sort issues professionally is essential
• Presentable, professional and experience in a client facing role
• Good organisational skills. Responsible for organising his/her own calendar and planning with customers
• Meeting the required SLA’s or customer specific KPI’s
• Timely and accurate documentation is essential
• Provide guidance and support for colleagues and customers
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable record of success and will be a pragmatic team player a results-oriented self-starter, and comfortable with ambiguity during this period of growth.
• Possess a good understanding of the UK electronic security industry and the systems that are used.
• Wide array of product knowledge would be advantageous
• Demonstrate PC literacy, preferably with specific knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Proven industry experience with a good track record of performance