Working as an integral part of the HR Team and supporting the divisional operational teams in providing proactive, professional and timely HR advice and support. Advising Managers and supporting the Employee Relations HR Business Partner, with the delivery of sound, commercially viable HR best practice.
KEY TASK AREAS / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide proactive support, advice and guidance to management in all employee relations issues including disciplinary, grievance, TUPE and redundancy issues.
• Provide HR advice to management to enable compliance in all areas of employment policy and legislation.
• Ensure best practice is adhered to at all times which is sound and commercially viable.
• Produce key HR Metrics through a Management Information reporting system.
• Provide support, guidance and coaching to Operational Management teams on all matters relating to Performance Management.
• Support the implementation of HR initiative to include Employee Engagement, Talent & Succession and Performance Management.
• Effective proactive management of sickness absence and reduction of absence to agreed percentage.
• Provide advice and guidance on TUPE Transfers and restructuring as required by the Operations Director.
• Take ownership of case workload for the business, chase Managers on outstanding actions and ensure cases are resolved in a timely manner.
• Support and work in conjunction with the HR Team to promote and facilitate the achievement of company objectives.
• Identify, and communicate as appropriate, areas of concern relating to HR issues.
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers.
• Provide ER related training to managers.
• Undertake HR related projects and assignments as and when required.
• Undertake the HR Audit and complete Subject Access Requests.
• To carry out any other duties required by the business within the scope of the role.
SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE:
Previous experience in an HR Advisor role is essential, preferably within a fast-paced blue-collar environment. Must be able to demonstrate a high level of employee relations experience and employment law knowledge along with other HR disciplines including training and development, diversity, and absence management. Must also be able to adapt to situations by using sound commercial and practical HR advice in a timely manner.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
• Ability to work under own initiative.
• Ability to quickly build both personal and functional credibility with operational managers and colleagues from other disciplines.
• Commercial awareness and application of an outsourced service environment.
• Tact, diplomacy & composure particularly when under pressure.
• Proactive, customer and results focused.
• Ability to plan and prioritise workload in order to ensure full-service delivery within area of responsibility.
• Integrity and trustworthiness.
• Competent level of IT skills (Excel/Power point/Word).
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.