|Location:||Euston, NW London|
The role reports to the Senior Regional Manager – Data Centres and is based at the ICTS HQ near Euston. The role is predominantly normal office working hours Monday to Friday with some flexibility for month end operations and audit. Whilst the post reports into the active operation and account manager, it will on a day-to-day basis respond to and facilitate requests from the ICTS HQ Finance Team and Management.
The Main Purpose of the Role
The primary objective of the role is to own, analyse and present the invoice to payroll reconciliation data in order to correctly report the figures and cross checks for input and analysis. The data is accessible via various systems and requires to be pulled together or reviewed on a daily and weekly basis for accuracy and will include the client systems for the cross checking of hours against internal records and invoicing.
The focus of the data is primarily centred around hours committed to the contract via the payroll system Pl@net cross checked with the client system and invoicing portal. The post holder will have a keen analytic eye in order to create reporting data for non-chargeable hours for training, sickness, absence and other time booking co-ordination, the results of which will be reviewed with the operational team. It will be the responsibility of the post holder to ensure staff are booking to the correct code and that any cross utilisation is accurate in the system.
The role also requires the post holder to support recruitment administration for the successful onboarding of new staff to the correct systems. This may include telephone and email contact to support required documentation, on boarding and the booking of induction and training.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage the timeline for reporting to ensure deadlines are met (invoicing, hours reporting, reconciliations)
• Assisting with the preparation of data from the relevant platforms and systems
• Complete weekly reconciliations.
• Attend month end meetings with the finance department and take ownership of the month end data arising from the relevant systems
• Working with internal ICTS departments to improve quality of data for the operations team.
• Gather and present weekly hours cross checks against the client KPI data
• Monitor and data gathering for trending across the contract on both ICTS and client systems
• Preparation of data for business and budget reviews
• Prepare invoicing for clients and provide a first port of call to our clients on invoicing queries
• Manage internal payroll queries for the operational team
• Engage with starter and leaver process (documentation, removal or upload to systems, uniform, onboarding and systems transfer, QAT records)
• To comply with Company Policies and Procedures and site-specific procedures.
• To provide a positive contribution towards maintaining an environment of equal opportunity, in accordance with the Equal Opportunities and Diversity policy.
• To fulfil Health and Safety responsibilities by adherence to the requirements of the Company’s Health and Safety Policy.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Prior experience of working in an administration role
• Understanding of data analysis
• Understanding of Key Performance Indicators
• Ability to work as part of the team and own initiative.
• Excellent command of the English language both oral and written
• Excellent communication skills
• Sound knowledge of Word and Excel
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent report writing skills
• Be able to interact with all levels of the business
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?