|Salary:||£10.45 / Hour|
|Location:||London Gatwick Airport|
|Region:||South East England|
|Vacancy Group:||Aviation Security|
Location – London Gatwick Airport
Position – Security Agent
Reporting to – Operation Manager
Hours of work – Part time - As per operational and client requirements
Rate of pay - £10.45
Closing date – Ongoing
KEY TASK AREAS / RESPONSIBILTIES
· Perform a range of security-based tasks including, but not restricted to, body searches, baggage searches, access control including search of vehicles, aircraft guarding
· Operational needs may extend to locations out of LGW as and when required
· Use of security industry approved systems, such as metal detectors, ETD machines
· Excellent command of English both oral and written
· Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to priorities tasks
· Flexibility and availability according to operational needs
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Full colour vision
· Self-motivated but also able to work well in a team
· Punctual, professional, with attention to detail
· 5-year checkable work history vetted (within UK)
· Successful clearance of criminal record check and counter terrorist check
· Full training and PPE provided to successful candidates
· Desirable: Full UK Driving Licence
We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do so as well. We take firm action where any concerns are raised both internally and by our clients, customers, and members of the public.
All applicants must have correct documentation enabling them to work in the UK and have a permanent NI number.
Please note: The probationary period can be extended should the candidate’s performance not meet the required standard.
Interested parties should forward their CV and email to Brian.firstname.lastname@example.org
ICTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTANTIES EMPLOYER
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?