Control Room Operative
|Salary:||£12.00 / hour|
|Region:||South East England|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
ICTS are looking for reliable and technology savvy Control Room Operative to effectively monitor alarms and coordinate security responses for the sites of our new Data Centre client in the Hemel Hempstead area.
You’ll be required to work a 4 on / 4 off shift pattern working 12-hour shifts, encompassing both days and nights.
ICTS are rapidly becoming the number one Security provider for Data Centres in the UK, and are the number one payer for Data Centre Security Officers in the UK. Your wages will reflect that with a competitive wage compared to local Data Centres.
An experienced Control Room Operative, you will carry out a range of duties in a modern and fast paced environment, including:
• Meeting performance targets for alarm response.
• Coordinating manned guarding teams to respond to issues.
• Proactively identifying risk and escalating any concerns.
• Conducting regular audit tests
A SIA Public Space Surveillance (PSS) (CCTV) licence is essential, and to succeed in this role you will also need:
• Experience working in alarm monitoring in a multi-functional control room.
• Liaising with emergency services based on fire, intruder, and duress alarm activations.
• Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills
• The ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
• Ability to deliver high quality Incident Reports
• Competent IT skills, using packages such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and web applications.
• Five years’ checkable history and references
• Ability to pass a Criminal Record Check
• Willingness to take development training to further your skillset.
Full training, uniform and health and safety equipment (PPE) are provided.
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?