Corporate Security Officer - Level 3
|Salary:||£13.03 / hour|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
ICTS are in the process of recruiting full time experienced security officers to operate on our contract with a high profile financial institution in the City of London. The position requires dedicated security professionals who are able to maintain high standards of performance, discipline and appearance. Successful candidates will have a proactive approach to security and a will be able to fit into a team that performs to high standards.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work as part of a global command centre team.
• Monitor and respond to global events and incidents that may impact the client in over 70 locations across the globe.
• Manage and attend to incidents locally in the London office (EMEA HQ, with over 3000 tenants).
• Point of contact for the client, staff, vendors and visitors in case of security, access control and safety matters.
• Monitoring Global intelligence.
• Communicate with travellers when appropriate.
• Assist business travellers with receiving medical, security and travel support.
• Monitor and respond as directed to any alarm activations.
• Assist with CCTV / DVR checks and reports.
• Monitoring of CCTV and alarm systems in a Global Command Centre.
• Access control management EMEA.
• Report writing.
• Front of house duties.
• Conduct site patrols.
• Maintenance of Client and ICTS quality control standards and company procedures.
• Ensure the safety of staff, visitors and property.
• Act within the authorities set out by ICTS management and the company’s working procedures.
• Promote ICTS (UK) Ltd and the client in a positive manner.
• Undertaking other reasonable security functions as required by the security management team and client.
5 year checkable background
3-5 years of experience in the corporate security industry
Ability to pass a criminal record check (CRC) to the required standard
Documentation to prove eligibility to work within the UK, if applicable
Excellent command of English – both oral and written
SIA License (DS & CCTV)
First Aid at Work
Job Type: Full time
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off, 12 hours shifts, (days and nights)
Full uniform and PPE
Personal Pension Scheme
Health Insurance Scheme
Childcare Voucher Scheme
Discount shopping platform
Employee Assistance Programme
Cycle to Work Scheme
ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?
- Do you hold a valid SIA Public Space Surveillance (PSS) (CCTV) licence?
- Do you hold a current SIA Door Supervisor (DS) Licence?
- Do you have experience working in a global security command centre or similar?
- Do you live within one hour's travel of Central London (EC2)?