Dedicated Relief Control Room Operative
|Salary:||£14.01 / hour|
|Location:||Bedfont Lakes, Feltham|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
We are currently searching for a dedicated relief Control Room Operative, to be based in the security centre of our clients EMEA Head Office in Bedfont Lakes, Feltham to help ensure the safety and security of approximately 150 sites across the region.
Reporting to the Site Supervisor and EMEA CSC Coordinator you will work closely with shift supervisors and other members of the EMEA security teams to help ensure the safety and security of the client’s assets, people, and property.
Working to agreed service levels, you will monitor and supervise incident alerts and response platforms, manage the team e-mail and respond to enquiries & requests. You will be responsible for the pro-active and reactive monitoring and response to security and ‘Type 1 Life and Safety’ alarms. You will also conduct scheduled activities and audits on products including duress alarms, camera checks and detection devices. You will also provide ‘real time’ control centre support to front-line security staff and local response units.
The Corporate Security Centre operates 24/7 and as a member of a small team you will need to be reliable and flexible to support your colleagues as required. As a dedicated relief, you will be covering holiday and sickness for the Core team, shifts are 12 hours, covering both days and nights as needed.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
• Good organisational skills
• The ability to prioritise workload
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A methodical, structured approach to incident escalation, management, and reporting
• The ability to deliver succinct and clear verbal and written reports
• Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work calmly and logically whilst under pressure and dealing with multiple issues
• Competent IT skills
• Keenness to undertake development training
The following would also be useful:
• Experience of Lenel Alarm Monitoring Software
• Experience as a security alarm monitoring operator in a busy multi-functional control room – either in a corporate or customer services environment
• Ability to speak a second language, preferably from the region covering Europe, Middle East and/or Africa
• Ability to analyse security related intelligence
• An SIA license
• £14.01 an hour
• Perks at work platform
• Free teas and coffees
• Subsidised gym on site
• Subsidised restaurant on site
• Member of a close-knit team
Applicants with experience in the emergency services and/or Police are welcome.
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
ICTS is an SIA Approved Contractor (ACS), recognised throughout Europe as the premier provider of innovative security and customer care-focused services, that are integrated and managed to support the objectives of each client.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?