Business Development Manager
|Salary:||£35k – £45k AAE + uncapped commissio|
|Location:||National scope - Head Office in London|
|Vacancy Group:||CCTV & Systems|
ICTS is embarking on the next phase of a broader technology agenda with a plan to consolidate and build our position across electronic security and monitoring markets. Our business provides design, installation and maintenance services to diverse Public Sector, Corporate and Industrial customers and is supported by its own accredited monitoring centre.
Both operations have the potential to deliver more and add an interesting dimension to the ICTS technology portfolio and we have a three-year strategy focused on growth, necessitating the expansion of the sales team.
Critical to success will be versatility, a strong sales focus, and a hunger to add value during an exciting phase and grow with the business. The ideal candidate may have worked within a scaling operation or delivered target consistently within a fast paced and changeable org.
ICTS are a diversified and leading Global provider of security services, operating in 25 plus countries and employing circa 16,000 staff.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Generates business opportunities to ensure achievement of monthly and yearly sales targets £600k per annum.
• Targets and qualifies the ‘right’ business, ensuring the required metrics to develop a pipeline of opportunity commensurate with target and monthly sales metrics.
• Actively identifies new opportunities - maintaining an accurate database, pipeline and records (company CRM tool).
• To make sales projections monthly, quarterly, delivering a minimum of 85% accuracy.
• Makes recommendations relating to the commercial development of target sectors/customers.
• Working with the team in the preparation of PQQ’s and Tenders leading the opportunity internally.
• Writing compliant specifications to the relevant standard and providing project costs.
• Completing sales documentation in line with the departments ISO documentation and the NSI code of practice.
• Presenting sales proposals and managing the sales process from target through to order.
• Carryout site visits, sales audits, surveys on existing systems.
• Working with electrical contractors and manufacturers on security bids, ensuring the strongest competitive advantage and terms
• To work with operations teams toward the satisfactory implementation of customer solutions and achieving increased visibility of new security opportunities within new and existing customers.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable record of success and an evolved network and will be a pragmatic team player a results-oriented self-starter, and comfortable with ambiguity during this period of growth.
• Possess a full understanding of the UK electronic security industry and the systems that are used.
• Demonstrate PC literacy, preferably with specific knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Suitable Mathematic and English qualifications
• Proven industry experience with a good track record of sales performance
• Possess an ability to manage both time and territory.
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?