Senior Regional Manager
|Location:||Regional - Berks, Bucks & N London|
|Region:||South East England|
LOCATION - London/ Flexible
POSITION -Senior Regional Manager
HOURS OF WORK - As operationally required
RATE OF PAY - TBC
Main Purpose of the Role
As a Regional Manager within ICTS you will lead and develop your Teams / Contracts to form part of a fully integrated security services which is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, ensuring that the service provided is professional, timely and in keeping with service requirements.
KEY TASK AREAS / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Experience in a Management Role
• Overall Responsible operational and administrational matters on all sites,
• Budgetary responsibilities/contract budget management
• Responsible for all professional matters on site, to include ISO 9001
• Ensuring /Dealing with all HR matters are dealt with as per procedures/ liaising with Peninsula
• Client liaison, and all contractual responsibilities
• Responsible for upholding ICTS's Health and Safety standards
• Maintaining and strengthening relationships with external forces and clients
• Ensuring working hour’s directive is followed.
• Holding monthly/ quarterly meetings are held
• Compliant with contract spec
• Look for areas of improvement on each contract
• Overall prime/Planet responsibility.
• Ensuring all sites are fully manned
• Monitoring Operations manager / Contract Managers
• Overseeing completed rosters
• Responding to out of hour calls in a timely fashion
• Looking for areas of expansion within contracts and new business
• Initiating / approving of invoices and purchase orders
• Ensuring all necessary adverts are placed
• Risk assessments to be completed/ reviewed when necessary.
• Dealing with client complaints which include investigation and implementing corrective action when required.
• Holding interviews for vacant positions
• Mobilisation of new contracts
• Reporting to Senior regional managers
Essential day to day delivery
Day to day responsibility for the running of assigned contracts.
Maintain good communications with Line Managers and direct reports.
Effective allocation of financial resources; and manage end of month financial processes.
Ensure all contractual shifts are sufficiently manned.
To manage all aspects of the employee life cycle, including but not limited to:
• Absence Management
• Disciplinary and Grievances
• Staff appraisals
• Staff development
Financial and budget management in line with contract deliverables
Maintain the required professional standards of employees working from the site, in accordance with SIA / BS requirements.
Promote ICTS positively with customers and their staff.
Regular liaisons with clients in order to ensure efficient operations, planning and to receive feedback.
Relate effectively with the customer making sure that reasonable requests are completed, and that any customer complaints are fully investigated and reported internally.
To comply with Company Policies and Procedures and site-specific procedures.
To provide a positive contribution towards maintaining an environment of equal opportunity, in accordance with the Equal Opportunities and Diversity policy.
To fulfil Health and Safety responsibilities by adherence to the requirements of the Company’s Health and Safety Policy.
To undertake such duties at the direction of Manager’s or Site Management, appropriate to the level and character of work, which may reasonably be required by the department/site.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - Essential
Excellent command of English- both oral and written
Excellent command of numeracy
Experience in Contract Management
Ability to work on their own initiative
A proven track record to work under pressure in a dynamic work environment
Flexibility according to operational needs
SIA Licence DS/
All applicants must have correct documentation enabling them to work here and also have a permanent NI number.
Internal candidates will be expected to show a good attendance/timekeeping record and also a good performance in their previous role(s).
This position may be subject to Client/Board approval.
All Positions are subject to a probationary period of 6 months.
Please Note: The probationary period can be extended should the candidate’s performance not meet the required standard.
ICTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?
- Do you have a current, valid driving licence?
- Do you have a valid Door Supervisor (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) SIA licence?