|Salary:||£8.72 / hour|
|Region:||South East England|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
An established, professional company, ICTS employs over 4,000 people in the UK and provides corporate security solutions throughout Europe. We are currently recruiting into our Customer Services Support team to work on a busy logistics contract.
Working in a modern, fast-paced fulfilment centre, you will carry out a range of duties including:
• Managing access control for employees, visitors and contractors
• Responding to customer requests and queries
• Providing front-line customer service support to visitors and client representatives
• Patrolling the site to deter and detect stock loss
• Gathering data and information on site activities
• Conducting bag and body searches using hand-held metal detectors
• Screening people using walk-through scanners
• Maintaining records using computer- and paper-based systems
• Investigating and managing incidents
• Monitoring CCTV and alarm systems
Your normal hours of work will be Monday - Friday, 7.00am to 7.00pm, working a guaranteed minimum of 42 hours/week (annual, average). However, the distribution centre operates 24/7 and as a member of a small team you will need to be flexible to support your colleagues it required.
Excellent customer service skills are essential and to succeed you will also need:
• Good administration, IT, communication and report-writing skills
• Experience of reception tasks and dealing with visitors
• Good organisational and administrative skills
• The ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
• Experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in security
• An excellent command of spoken and written English – other languages an advantage
• Five years’ checkable history and references
• To pass a criminal records check (CRC) to the required standards
• An SIA Door Supervision (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) license is essential.
Full training, uniform, health and safety equipment (PPE), on-site refreshments and free car-parking are provided.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you have a valid Door Supervisor (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) SIA licence?
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?