Corporate Security Officer - Relief
|Salary:||£11.10 / hour|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
In this high-profile security officer role, you'll ensure the security and safety of the people and premises at prestigious client sitesAn experienced Security Officer, with exceptional customer-focus, you will carry out a range of duties including:
• Managing access control for buildings and car-parks - for employees, visitors and contractors
• Patrolling the buildings, car parks and grounds to deter and detect problems
• Responding to customer requests and queries
• Checking and challenging ID passes with a professional and friendly approach
• De-activating and activating alarms
• Unlocking and locking buildings, rooms, external barriers and gates to ensure that no unauthorised personnel or hazards are on site
• Identifying and reporting Health & Safety issues and carrying out first aid if necessary
• Maintaining records including incident reports using computer- and paper-based systems.
This is an ad hoc position covering annual leave and absence, hours of work may vary but shift patterns are normally 12 hours duration, covering Monday – Sunday.
However, as part of a small team you will need to be flexible to support your colleagues.
Substantial experience as a Corporate Security Officer is essential, and to succeed in this role you will also need:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service, team working and collaboration skills
• The ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
• The ability to deliver succinct and clear verbal and written reports
• Competent IT and administration skills including MS Outlook, Word & Excel
• Professional appearance and demeanour
• Willingness to undertake development training
• An SIA Door Supervision (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) license
• Five years’ checkable history and references
• To pass a criminal records check (CRC) to the required standards
The following would also be useful but are not essential:
• A First Aid at Work qualification
• An Automated External Defibrillator (AED) qualification.
Full training, uniform and health and safety equipment are provided.
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you have a valid Door Supervisor (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) SIA licence?
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?