Corporate Security Officer - Relief
|Salary:||£9.82 / hour|
|Region:||South East England|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
In this prestigious, Relief Corporate Security Officer role, you will be ensuring the security and safety of premises and people in the offices of a high-profile financial institution.
An experienced Security Officer, with exceptional customer-focus, you will carry out a range of duties including:
• Monitoring of CCTV and alarm systems
• Managing access control - for employees, visitors and contractors
• Providing an efficient and professional front of house service, including checking ID passes
• Patrolling the buildings and grounds to deter and detect problems
• Responding to customer requests and queries
• Managing incidents as they arise
• Maintaining client and company quality control standards and company procedures
• Identifying and reporting Health & Safety issues and carrying out first aid if necessary.
• Maintaining records including incident reports using computer and paper-based systems.
This is a relief officer role, you will be required to work 12 hours/day, covering days, nights and weekends.
You will be part of a small team and need to be flexible to support your colleagues.
This position requires a dedicated security professional who is able to maintain high standards of performance, discipline and presentation, and to succeed you will also need:
• SIA Door Supervision (DS) and Public Space Surveillance (PSS/CCTV) licenses - essential
• A pro-active approach to security
• Experience working in Corporate Security
• Ability to work in a team that performs to high standards.
• Strong customer service skills and experience
• Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
• The ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
• Experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in security
• Good IT and administration skills
• Five years’ checkable history and references
• To pass a criminal records check (CRC) to the required standards.
ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you have a valid Door Supervisor (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) SIA licence?
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?