In this prestigious, corporate security officer role, you will be ensuring the security and safety of premises and people at a high-profile location within the Amersham Region.
Candidates will need to be an experienced flexible Security Officer, with an exceptional customer-focus, you will carry out a range of duties to meet the needs of both the Business and Clientele.
KEY TASK AREAS / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Managing incidents as they arise.
• Monitoring of CCTV and any alarm systems.
• Monitoring access control - for employees, visitors and contractors.
• Providing an efficient professional customer focused Gatehouse service, including checking ID passes and Visitor lists
• Patrolling the perimeter of buildings and grounds to deter and detect problems
• Maintaining client and ICTS quality control standards and company procedures
• Identifying and reporting Health & Safety issues and carrying out first aid if necessary.
• Maintaining records including incident reports using computer- and paper-based systems.
The shifts are normally Monday – Sunday on a 4 on 4 off pattern, However, as part of a small team you will need to be reliable and flexible to support your colleagues. Additional hours may be available.
This position requires dedicated security professionals who are able to maintain high standards of performance, discipline and presentation at all times, and to succeed you will also need:
• SIA Door Supervision (DS)
• A pro-active approach to security and remain flexible
• Ability to work in a team that performs to high standards.
• Strong customer service skills and experience
• Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
• The ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
• Good IT and administration skills
• Five years’ checkable history and references
• To pass a criminal record check (CTC) to the required standards.
First aid at work.
SIA CCTV (PSS) Licence