Corporate Security Officer
|Salary:||£10.42 / hour|
|Region:||South East England|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
An established, professional company, ICTS employs over 4,000 people in the UK and provides corporate security solutions throughout Europe.
In this role you will work to insure the security and safety of premises and people at a large, busy hospital.
Working in a small security operations team, you will carry out a range of duties including:
• Overall responsibility for the security operations on the shift.
• Liaise with the Supervisor and Operations Manager for the day to day operational activities.
• To report and respond to all Security Incidents and emergency situations.
• Attending and managing all incidents including fire evacuation and conflict management and physical intervention.
• Carrying out investigation when required.
• Responsible for comprehensive report writing in relation to incidents.
• Conduct Regular Patrols.
• Escalate incidents to Supervisor/ICTS management.
• Ensure Standing Orders are read, understood and signed
• Ensure all security documentation is filed in correctly
• Ensure all security areas are kept clean and tidy
• Report loss/damage of security equipment
The shift pattern is 3days/3nights/3off, 12 hour shifts
An SIA Door Supervision (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) license is essential, and to succeed in this role you will also need:
• Excellent customer service, communication and organisational skills
• SIA CCTV License
• The ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
• Experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in security
• Five years’ checkable history and references
• To pass a criminal records check (CRC) to the required standards
• Full Clean Manual UK Driving Licence
The following would also be useful, but are not essential:
• Computer literacy
• Experience of writing reports
Full training, uniform and health and safety equipment (PPE) are provided.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you have a valid Door Supervisor (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) SIA licence?
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?