|Salary:||Up to £11.00 / Hour|
|Region:||South East England|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
Leading a team to ensure the security and safety of warehouse stock, premises and colleagues for the world's leading on-line retailer. An established, professional company, ICTS employs over 4,000 people in the UK and provides corporate security solutions throughout Europe.
Working in a modern, fast-paced fulfilment centre, you’ll be responsible for a range of security activities including:
• Supervising and co-ordinating a team of Security Officers to provide an active and professional presence.
• Ensuring the delivery of services including preventing and detecting stock loss, access control and screening.
• Working closely with client representatives, customers and colleagues to resolve queries
• Attending and managing emergencies,including fire evacuation, first aid, conflict management and physical intervention
• Maintaining rotas and records using computer- and paper-based systems
Normal hours of work are guaranteed at an annual average of 40 hours/week on a 6-on / 3-off shift pattern including days and nights. However, the distribution centre operates 24/7 and as a member of a small team you will need to be reliable and flexible to support your colleagues as required.
Experience as a Security Supervisor or Team Leader is essential, and to succeed in this role you will also need:
• An SIA Door Supervision (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) license
• Excellent team-working, organisation and interpersonal skills
• Clear and confident communication skills to interact with clients, customers and colleagues.
• High standards of personal appearance and presentation
• The ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
• Good computer literacy and administration skills
• Five years’ checkable history, right to work and references
• To pass a criminal records check (CRC) to the required standards
The following would also be useful, but are not essential:
• SIA Public Space Surveillance (PSS) (CCTV) licence
• First Aid qualification
Full training, uniform and health and safety equipment (PPE) are provided.
ICTS Employee Benefits:
• Gymflex Membership
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Sodexo Employee Discount Platform
• The People's pension
• HSF Health Plan
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you have a valid Door Supervisor (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) SIA licence?
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?