Corporate Security Officer
|Salary:||£10.85 / Hour|
|Location:||St Helier Hospital, Carshalton|
|Region:||South East England|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
Ensuring the security and safety of premises and people at large, busy multi-site hospital.
Working in a small security operations team, you will carry out a range of duties including:
• Patrolling the buildings, car parks and grounds to deter and detect problems
• Attending and managing emergencies, including fire evacuation, conflict management and physical intervention
• Working closely with client representatives, customers and colleagues to resolve queries
• Managing access control - for employees, visitors, patients and contractors
• Identifying and reporting Health & Safety issues and carrying out first aid if necessary
• Maintaining records including incident reports and daily occurrence logs using computer- and paper-based systems
• Investigating and writing detailed reports on incidents, liaising with police and other third parties as necessary.
This is an ad hoc position covering annual leave and absence, but shifts will cover days, nights and weekends and will usually be from 0700 to 1900 or 1900 to 0700.
An SIA Door Supervision (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) license is essential, and to succeed in this role you will also need:
• Excellent customer service, communication and organisational skills
• The ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
• Experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in secu• rity
• Five years checkable history and references
• To pass a criminal records check (CRC) to the required standards.
• The following would also be useful, but are not essential
• Computer literacy
• Experience of writing reports
Full training, uniform and health and safety equipment (PPE) are provided.
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you have a valid Door Supervisor (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) SIA licence?
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?