Pass Checking Security Officer
|Salary:||£10.01 / Hour|
|Region:||South East England|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
In this prestigious, Corporate Security Officer role, you will be ensuring the security and safety of premises and people in the offices of a high-profile financial institution.
An experienced Security Officer, with exceptional customer-focus, you will carry out a range of duties including:
• Managing access control - for employees, visitors and contractors
• Responding to customer requests and queries
• Maintaining records including incident reports using computer- and paper-based systems.
• Internal and External building patrols
• Providing an efficient and professional front of house service, including checking ID passes
• Patrolling the buildings and grounds to deter and detect problems
• Back up (2nd) for the site supervisor
• Processing and creating passes for clients, staff and contractors
• Provide exceptional, friendly customer service and be the face of the client and ICTS
Normal shift pattern is Monday to Friday 08:00-19:00 days only, however, corporate office operates 24/7 and as a member of a small team you will need to be reliable and flexibleto support your colleagues and client as required at other locations.
This position requires a dedicated security professional who is able to maintain high standards of performance, discipline and presentation, and to succeed you will also need:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
• Five years checkable history and references
• To pass a criminal records check (CRC) to the required standards.
The following are essential:
• SIA Security Guarding & Public Space Surveillance badges (PSS) (CCTV) license are essential.
• Current First Aid qualification
The following are useful but not essential:
• Experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in security
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you hold a valid SIA Public Space Surveillance (PSS) (CCTV) licence?
- Do you have a valid Door Supervisor (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) SIA licence?
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?