|Salary:||£44,000 / Year|
|Location:||Regional Remit - Covering South East|
|Region:||South East England|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
An experienced security management professional, you will lead a large, diverse team of managers, supervisors and officers to deliver services to meet client requirements across a growing number of national sites. You will be flexible to the demands of the operation and drive a high standard across all areas of the operation.
With full responsibility for productivity and operational performance, you will ensure that your teams are recruited, trained, coached, mentored and deployed to provide an effective security presence. You will use your strong IT and analytical skills to maintain and organise systems and records including scheduling, training and reporting.
The role requires skilled customer relationship management across a number of stakeholders at various levels within the client operation. With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will work closely with client representatives, the Quality and Training Lead and ICTS stakeholders to meet contractual and customer expectations, drive and develop performance, and support organic growth via the addition of new sites or services.
Commercial focus is critical, and you will allocate resources, analyse KPIs and performance metrics, control financial and contract information, and manage end of month financial processes, including budgets, payroll and invoicing. Provide Management support for all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
Working hours are Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00, but the sites operate 24/7 and you will needto be flexible to support your team. Site visits on nights and weekends will be required.
Management experience in the security sector is essential, and to succeed in this role you will also need:
• Strong operational and client relations skills
• Excellent team-leadership skills – including development, mentoring and motivation
• Clear and confident communication skills
• Commercial focus and willingness to make decisions
• Excellent computer literacy and administration skills, including report writing
• A full driving licence – for regular travel between sites. Car allowance will be provided.
Professional membership of relevant management or security management institute, or related qualification – e.g., CMI, ISMI, etc. would be useful, but is not essential.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you have a valid Door Supervisor (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) SIA licence?
- Do you have a valid driving licence?
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?