|Salary:||£11.61 / Hour|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
Leading a team to ensure the security and safety of people and premises at a higher-education college.
Working in a modern, fast-paced environment, you’ll be responsible for a range of security activities including:
KEY TASK AREAS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Completing daily paperwork, daily staff briefings & debriefings.
• Liaise with Site Security Manager for day-to-day operations.
• To report and respond to all security incidents and emergency situations.
• Attending and managing all security related incidents including fire evacuation and conflict management including physical intervention.
• Assisting the Contract Manager to carry out investigations and issues reports when required.
• Responsible for comprehensive report writing in relation to incidents.
• Escalate incidents to ICTS management.
• Ensure standing orders are read, understood, and signed.
• Recommend to Contract Manager any changes needed to standing orders.
• Ensure all security documentation is filled in correctly.
• Ensure Contract Manager is briefed on site activities daily.
• Ensure all security areas are kept clean and tidy.
• Report loss/damage of security equipment.
• Able to coach, train and mentor a new team member, be able to delegate to and empower the team to achieving desired results.
• Able to maintain confidentiality, remain professional and manage the team on a day-to-day basis.
• 5 year checkable background.
• Ability to pass a criminal records check (CRC) to the required standards.
• Excellent command of English – both oral and written
• SIA license Door Supervisor or Close Protection.
• SIA CCTV Licence.
• Experience in supervision.
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you have a valid Door Supervisor (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) SIA licence?
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?