Site Security Manager
|Salary:||£13.70 / Hour|
|Region:||South East England|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
JOB TITLE: Site Security Manager
DEPARTMENT / SITE: Corporate Division
REPORTING TO: Contract Manager
Main Purpose of the Role
As a Site Security Manager within ICTS you will lead and develop your team to form part of a fully integrated security services which is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, ensuring that the service provided is professional, timely and in keeping with service requirements.
• To be responsible for the performance of the company’s operation at CyrusOne site location and to control the activities of employees within the company’s policy and procedures.
• Overall responsibility for ensuring the Team carry out all aspects of their duties to the required standard and on time
• Overall responsibility to ensure that drills, refresher/initial training, and re-training are carried out to the required specification and in according to the yearly plan.
• Responsible for Out of hour emergency calls and call outs and drills
• On call 24/7 and able to handle out of hours issues (out of hours alarm activations, sick calls, additional client requests
• Use of client internal systems in relation to Invoicing and other financial duties
• Maintenance of standards & discipline of the Security Team.
• Develop working relationships with Europeans ICTS and ESA colleagues
• Approval of rosters, ensuring that the roster complies with the working time directive,
• All posts are filled using ICTS qualified personnel, that adequate reserves are trained and that contingency plans for absences (authorised and unauthorised) are maintained at all times –
• Liaison on a weekly basis, at least, with all Stakeholders and department heads where ICTS are involved in provision of a service.
• Key contact for emergencies and maintenance of good relations with local Emergency Services.
• Ensuring of the ICTS (UK) Ltd personnel are appraised annually including personal development plans.
• Recruit and organise a relief officers’ team that would be able to cover holidays, sick calls, and additional hours request
• Reporting to the Contract Manager on all activities for the month to include financial reports, nonconformities, Incidents, disciplinary actions, training, staffing levels, leavers, new recruits, etc.
• Ensure that assignment instructions (at each designated location) and control room procedures/instructions are kept up to date and that all relevant parties are informed (re- trained as appropriate) of changes.
• Overall responsibility of maintaining up to date personnel and training records on all members of the security team. Liaison with ICTS personnel department to keep their records up to date.
• Organise and liaise with the on-site team to complete Monthly reports
• Maintain and manage client expectation delivering a great service
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Day to day responsibility for the running of assigned contracts.
2. Maintain good communications with Line Managers and direct reports.
3. Ensure all contractual shifts are sufficiently manned.
4. To manage all aspects of the employee life cycle, including but not limited to:
• Absence Management
• Disciplinary and Grievances
• Staff appraisals
• Staff development
5. Maintain the required professional standards of employees working from the site, in accordance with PQC&T requirements.
6. Build and maintain effective working relationships with recognised Trade Unions on site.
7. To act within the authorities set out by the Contract Manager and the Company’s working procedures.
8. Promote ICTS positively with customers and their staff.
9. Regular liaisons with clients in order to ensure efficient operations, planning and to receive feedback.
10. Relate effectively with the customer making sure that reasonable requests are completed, and that any customer complaints are fully investigated and reported internally.
11. To carry out any other duties as directed by the Contract Manager
12. To comply with Company Policies and Procedures and site-specific procedures.
13. To provide a positive contribution towards maintaining an environment of equal opportunity, in accordance with the Equal Opportunities and Diversity policy.
14. To fulfil Health and Safety responsibilities by adherence to the requirements of the Company’s Health and Safety Policy.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you have a valid Door Supervisor (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) SIA licence?
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?