Front of House Security Supervisor
|Salary:||£13.50 / hour|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
Are you a dedicated 5* security professional, able to supervise and co-ordinate the Monday to Friday security team at a prestigious London corporate office?
Main Role : As Front of House Supervisor Monday to Friday (12hrs per day) you will deliver operational leadership to a team of Security Officers whilst managing set objectives designed to develop staff and add value to the overall operation. Ensuring the effective support of site based operational requirements. To be the initial lead contact on all operational security matters ensuring a consistent quality service and prompt responses to all incidents and complaints.
Expectations: To develop excellent relationships with the client base whilst delivering a high standard of customer service through added value initiatives and operational support.
To take responsibility for the delivery of actions assigned to the operational team.
This role is a critical link between Security Officers and Contract Security Managers.
• SIA Licence is ESSENTIAL – Security/Door Supervisor or Close Protection
• Self-motivated and possess a High Standard of personal appearance and presentation
• A willingness to work cooperatively and constructively with all peer groups, service partners and the leadership provided by department management
• Excellent communication skills with willingness to work cooperatively and constructively with building tenants, service partners and building /client management
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, being able to adapt style to meet the needs of the situation.
• Proven reliability including an ability to deliver high standards of both punctuality and attendance
Full training, uniform and health and safety equipment are provided, and you will also have access to:
• Personal Pension Scheme
• Health Insurance Scheme
• Discount shopping platform
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?
- Do you hold a current SIA Door Supervisor (DS) Licence?