Corporate Security Supervisor
|Salary:||£11.00 / hour|
|Region:||North West England|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
ICTS are looking for a motivated team leader to ensure the security and safety of people and premises at prestigious new site in Leeds Central Train Station. As Supervisor, you’ll be working in a modern, fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for a range of security activities including:
• The day-to-day Supervision, co-ordinating and scheduling for a team of Security Officers to provide an active and professional presence to a high-profile Data Centre client.
• Conducting appraisals, performance management and on-site training to ensure all officers work to required standards.
• Ensuring the delivery of services including access control, ID card monitoring, patrolling, CCTV operation and first aid.
• Working closely with client representatives, customers, and colleagues to resolve queries; and to represent the team’s performance to the client.
• Attending and managing emergencies; including fire evacuation, first aid, conflict management, and physical intervention.
• Maintaining rotas and records using computer systems.
• Assisting the management team and client to carry out investigations and report writing in relation to incidents.
• Ensuring all security areas are kept clean and tidy.
Normal hours of work are 12-hour shift per day covering Monday to Friday 07:00 to 19:00.
The site operates 24/7 and as a member of a small team you will need to be reliable and flexible to support your colleagues as required.
Experience as a Security Supervisor or Team Leader is essential, and to succeed in this role you will also need:
• An SIA Door Supervision (DS) licence.
• Excellent team-working, organisation, and interpersonal skills.
• Clear and confident communication skills to interact with clients, customers, and colleagues.
• High standards of personal appearance and presentation.
• The ability to remain calm and professional under pressure.
• Good computer literacy.
The following would also be useful, but are not essential:
• SIA Public Space Surveillance (PSS) (CCTV) licence
• First Aid qualification
• Experience in a similar role
• Full training, uniform and health and safety equipment (PPE) are provided.
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?
- Do you hold a current SIA Door Supervisor (DS) Licence?