Front of House Corporate Security Officer
|Salary:||£12.51 / hour|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
ICTS are in the process of recruiting full time experienced security officers to operate on our contract with a high-profile financial institution in the City of London. The position requires dedicated security professionals who are able to maintain high standards of performance, discipline and appearance. Successful candidates will have a proactive approach to security and a will be able to fit into a team that performs to high standards.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Managing incidents as they arise
• Monitoring of CCTV and alarm systems
• Access control management
• Front of house duties
• Reception duties
• Car Park duties
• Conduct site patrols
• Loading bay duties
• Act as backup to the Security Command Centre.
• Act as backup to the Pass Administrator Officer.
• Maintenance of client and ICTS quality control standards and company procedures
• Ensure the safety of staff, visitors and property
• Act within the authorities set out by ICTS management and the company’s working procedures
• Promote ICTS (UK) Ltd and the client in a positive manner
• Undertaking other reasonable security functions as required by the security management team and client
5-year checkable background
3-5 years of experience in the corporate security industry
Ability to pass a criminal record check (CRC) to the required standard
Documentation to prove eligibility to work within the UK, if applicable
Excellent command of English – both oral and written
SIA License (DS & CCTV)
First Aid at Work
Job Type: Full time
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday, hours varied, 50 hours a week.
Full uniform and PPE
Personal Pension Scheme
Health Insurance Scheme
Childcare Voucher Scheme
Discount shopping platform
Employee Assistance Programme
Cycle to Work Scheme
ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?
- Do you hold a valid SIA Public Space Surveillance (PSS) (CCTV) licence?
- Do you hold a current SIA Door Supervisor (DS) Licence?
- Do you live within one hour's travel of Central London (EC2)?