Console Operator - Corporate Security
|Salary:||£13.85 / hour|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
ICTS are in the process of recruiting full time experienced Console Operator to operate on our contract with a high profile financial institution in the City of London. The position requires dedicated security professionals who are able to maintain high standards of performance, discipline and appearance. Successful candidates will have a proactive approach to security and a will be able to fit into a team that performs to high standards.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work as part of the team in a Global Security Command Centre.
• Deputy to the Global Security Command Centre Supervisor.
• Assisting the supervisor with running of the shift and the Global Command Centre.
• Liaise directly with the client on regular basis.
• First point of contact for the client staff, vendors and visitors in case of security, access control and safety matters.
• Monitor and respond to global events and incidents that may impact the client in over 70 locations across the globe.
• Manage incidents locally in the London office (EMEA HQ, with over 3000 tenants).
• Support Enterprise Security during crisis and incident management globally.
• Monitoring global intelligence, assess and escalate to the duty Regional Security Manager.
• Communicate with travellers when appropriate.
• Assist business travellers with receiving medical, security and travel support.
• Monitor and respond as directed to any alarm activations (Scada / Ccure).
• Assist with CCTV / DVR checks and reports.
• Monitoring of CCTV and alarm systems in a Global Command Centre.
• Access control management EMEA.
• Identify, respond and escalate any security systems faults as per SOPs.
• Management of Lost & Found.
• Staff training and development.
• Carry out daily, weekly and monthly tasks and reports.
• Assist with any role as required by the management.
• Maintenance of Client and ICTS quality control standards and company procedures.
• Ensure the safety of staff, visitors, property, assets, travellers and reputation.
• Act within the authorities set out by ICTS management and the company’s working procedures.
• Promote ICTS (UK) Ltd and the client in a positive manner.
• Undertaking other reasonable security functions as required by the security management team and client.
5 year checkable background.
3-5 years of experience in the corporate security industry.
Experience working in the finical industry in a security role.
Good knowledge of operating the C-Cure software.
Good knowledge of operating the Victor software.
Ability to pass a criminal records check (CRC) to the required standard
Documentation to prove eligibility to work within the UK, if applicable.
Excellent command of English – both oral and written.
SIA License (Security & CCTV).
First Aid at Work.
Job Type: Full time
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off, 12 hours shifts, (days and nights)
Full uniform and PPE
Personal Pension Scheme
Health Insurance Scheme
Childcare Voucher Scheme
Discount shopping platform
Employee Assistance Programme
Cycle to Work Scheme
ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?
- Do you hold a valid SIA Public Space Surveillance (PSS) (CCTV) licence?
- Do you live within one hour's travel of Central London (EC2)?
- Do you have experience working in a global security command centre or similar?