Security Shift Manager
|Salary:||£14.00 / hour|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
An experienced security professional, you will be the initial and lead contact for all operational security matters to ensure the delivery of consistent, quality services at a prestigious customer site.
Ensuring all officers are deployed correctly and representing both our client and ICTS in a positive and professional manner. Managing all officers within their team and providing cover for all positions on site as required, thus ensuring the appropriate level of security is always provided. You will also ensure that all team members are continually assessed in order to measure competencies on tasks such as patrols, control room operation, loading bay and front of house duties. Thereby, identifying training needs and making recommendations to the Contract Manager where necessary.
With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you’ll work closely with client representatives, visitors and colleagues. You’ll investigate, understand and resolve problems, and ensure prompt responses to all incidents and any complaints. This role is a critical link between Security Officers and Contract Security Managers.
The shifts are usually 12 hours in duration on rolling shift pattern covering both days and nights. You will need to be reliable and flexible in order to co-ordinate and support your team as the operation demands.
Management experience within a corporate security environment is essential, and to succeed in this role you will also need:
• Strong operational and client management skills.
• Excellent team-management skills – including development, motivation, and discipline.
• Clear and confident communication skills, both written and oral.
• Commercial focus and willingness to make decisions.
• Excellent computer literacy and administration skills, including report writing.
• An SIA Door Supervision (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) license and a CCTV license.
• Ability to pass a Criminal Record Check (CRC) to the required standard.
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you have a valid Door Supervisor (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) SIA licence?
- Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?