Front Of House Security Officer
|Salary:||£13.00 / hour|
|Vacancy Group:||Operational Security|
As a Front of House Security Officer you will deliver operational excellence as part of a team of Security Officers, ensuring the effective support of site based operational requirements and provide a quality service and prompt responses to all incidents.
An experienced Security Officer, with exceptional customer-focus, you will carry out a range of duties including:
• Managing access control for buildings and car-parks - for employees, visitors and contractors
• Patrolling the buildings, car parks and grounds to deter and detect problems
• Responding to customer requests and queries
• Checking and challenging ID passes with a professional and friendly approach
• De-activating and activating alarms, and unlocking and locking buildings, rooms, external barriers and gates to ensure that no unauthorised personnel or hazards are on site.
• Identifying and reporting Health & Safety issues and carrying out first aid if necessary
• Maintaining records including incident reports using computer- and paper-based systems
The shifts are normally 10 hours in duration, Monday – Friday on a pattern of 07:00 to 17:00 and 09:00 to 19:00 rotating on a weekly basis. However, as part of a smallteam you will need to be reliable and flexible to support your colleagues.
• SIA Licence is ESSENTIAL – Security/Door Supervisor or Close Protection
• Self-motivated and possess a high standard of personal appearance and presentation
• A willingness to work cooperatively and constructively with all peer groups and service partners
• Excellent communication skills with willingness to work cooperatively and constructively with building tenants, service partners and building /client management
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, being able to adapt style to meet the needs of the situation.
• Proven reliability including an ability to deliver high standards of both punctuality and attendance
Full training, uniform and health and safety equipment are provided, and you will also have access to:
• Personal Pension Scheme
• Health Insurance Scheme
• Discount shopping platform
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.