Trainee Business Support Officers
|Salary:||£21,228 - £22,575 pa|
Trainee Opportunities in Business Support
Trainee Business Support Officers working towards Level 2 Customer Service and progressing onto level 3 Business Administrator.
Management Grouping: Finance & Business Services
Team: Business Support
Location: Civic Offices, Bexleyheath DA6 7AT
Salary: Level 2 - £21,228 - £21,339 per annum
Level 3 - £21,339 - £22,575 per annum
Contract: fixed term for 3 years/36 hours per week.
Closing Date: 16th August 2022
Job reference: FCS0000272
The Council is looking to recruit a number of Trainee Business Support Officers. If successful you will be placed within one of our Business Support hubs. You will initially work towards a Level 2 Customer Service qualification and progress onto a Level 3 Business Administrator qualification. Each qualification will be fully funded and candidates will be supported with off the job time for studying. Once you have achieved the Level 2 and Level 3 qualifications and assessed as Good or Excellent overall you will progress onto full time permanent employment with the Council.
Our Business Support hubs provide support to individual services across the Council. These include Human Resources, Planning, Education Services, Children’s Social Care, Legal Service and Adult Social Care. Our aspiration is to develop a career pathway beyond the Level 3 qualification leading to further qualifications. An apprenticeship is a great way to learn on and off the job. 80% of your working week will be learning on the job and 20% off the job.
For further information on this role please contact Richard Edwards 0203 045 3126 or email email@example.com
What we offer:
- A fully supported trainee role which will enable the candidates to fully achieve the level 2 and 3 apprenticeship standards.
- Further progression into a permanent role or alternative career pathways available once qualified.
- Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme
- Annual Leave Entitlement plus Bank Holiday Entitlement
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- An excellent working environment at our fantastic offices
- Opportunities for flexible and remote working with excellent ICT facilities
- MyChoice Staff Benefit Scheme – Includes Cycle to Work Scheme, access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
View more about our employment deal here.
Bexley is an outer London Borough with the best of both worlds, located between the hustle and bustle of London and the Garden of England, Kent. Within the borough we have award winning parks, open spaces and listed heritage sites.
How to apply
- Closing Date for your application: 16/08/2022
- CVs will not be accepted unless they are submitted with a completed application form.
Some of these roles are considered by the authority to be a customer-facing position; as such it falls within scope of the Code of Practice on English Language Requirement for Public Sector Workers. The council therefore has a statutory duty under Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 to ensure that post holders have a command of spoken English sufficient for the effective performance of the job requirements. The appropriate standards are set out in the JD/Person Specification. These will be applied during the recruitment/selection and probationary stages.
|Salary Spinal:||Salary Spinal|