|Salary:||£10.38 per hour|
|Location:||Alice Bye Court|
|Job Type:||Zero Hour Contract|
|Vacancy Group:||Extra Care Operations|
|Category:||Front-Line Operations – Care|
Location: Alice Bye Court, Bluecoats, THATCHAM - RG18 4AE
Zero Hour Contract
£10.38 per hour
Do you love going the extra mile for people to make them feel valued and respected?
What the role involves:
• Assisting the service user with personal needs where necessary and appropriate e.g. getting up in the morning, washing / bathing and dressing; helping with undressing and getting to bed in the evening.
• Providing assistance with household and domestic tasks, e.g. laundry, shopping, cleaning, and financial transactions such as paying bills.
• Making meals, drinks and snacks where necessary.
• Encourage and enable service users to follow agreed care plans.
• Keep care managers, the service and key agencies informed about the well-being of service users and the progress of the care being undertaken.
What we offer:
• Free training
• Uniform provided
• Pension scheme
• Paid annual leave
• Employee support helpline
• Career progression
• £250 Refer a Friend Scheme
• Paid Training and Shadowing with experienced Care Workers
• Ongoing Specialist Care Training
• Dedicated support from your Line Manager
• Life Cover
• Salary Sacrifice Scheme – Childcare vouchers
• Salary Sacrifice Scheme – Cycle to work
• Car Leasing Scheme
• Eye test vouchers
What you need:
• No experience is necessary however enthusiasm and willingness to learn is a must
• To be kind and friendly
• Good written and verbal English communication skills
• Commitment to undertake necessary further training
• A friendly and caring approach
• A genuine desire to help people
• Reliability and flexibility
• The ability to use your initiative
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Shift Pattern: 06:45 – 2pm, 1:45pm – 10pm and 10pm – 7am
Is this person you? Then we are excited to hear from you!
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS ARE SUBJECT TO A FULL ENHANCED DBS CHECK - COST WILL BE MET BY THE APPLICANT AND WILL BE REIMBURSED AFTER 6 MONTHS OF CONTINOUS EMPLOYMENT.
An offer of employment will be subject to the satisfactory completion of an enhanced disclosure check, satisfactory references, and induction training.