New Homes Consultant
|Salary:||£29,580 per annum|
|Job Type:||Full Time Fixed Term Contract|
|Vacancy Group:||Property Development|
New Homes Consultant
Location: Filey Fields, 2 North Cliff Drive, FILEY, Y014 9BX
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week
Salary: £29,580 per annum
Closing date: 4th October 2021
At Housing 21 we pride ourselves on being passionate about people and are committed to investing in those who work for us to help them to be the best they can be.
When you work for us, you will be joining an organisation that holds the Investors in People Gold standard. Our people are our foundation and we know how important it is to support them to do what they do best, whether through flexible working, learning new skills or being part of a friendly and supportive workplace culture.
We are incredibly proud of the culture we have created and celebrate the positive difference we make to society. If you think you’re ready for a new challenge and able to make a difference, then come and join us!
We are currently looking to recruit a full-time New Homes Consultant on a fixed term contract for 12 months. The role is Monday to Friday, 9am till 5pm however, we may consider condensed hours or flexible working for suitable candidate.
In this role you will be:
• Responsible for managing and maintaining an on-site presence including managing the show home and on-site sales office.
• Responsible for being the front facing first contact for prospective residents (both rented and sales) and for maintaining positive communication with potential residents and other stakeholders throughout the sales process.
• Confidently relay complex and detailed information to prospective residents and their families.
• Working closely with the local operational team to develop a new community and implement the localised community-marketing plan.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
• Five GCSEs (or equivalent) Grade A-C including English and Maths
• Demonstrate working experience to all Microsoft functionalities with high efficiencies in Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
• Presentation /Report Writing ability and confidence to deliver to small and large audiences
• Informal or formal new-build sales training - Desirable
• Professional Property Sales qualification – Desirable
In addition, if you are committed to delivering the best, are passionate about developing the organisation, and have a can do approach with a customer focused attitude, we would love to hear from you.
We champion employee wellbeing and work/life balance. By joining us, in addition to our competitive rates of pay and comprehensive benefits package, we also offer free parking, free on-site gym membership, an on-site café at our head office and two days of volunteer leave each year. We are committed to investing in your development and also offer full/part cover for professional fees.
Who we are:
Housing 21 is a leading not for profit provider of Retirement Housing and Extra Care for older people of modest means.
We operate in nearly 200 local authority areas, manage around 20,000 Retirement and Extra Care Living properties and provide over 42,000 hours of social care each week.
We are committed to providing a modern, forward thinking 21st century service. We strive for continuous improvement and innovation in all that we do. We aim to provide a consistently excellent service and a great experience for all the people we serve.