Young Person's Service Coordinator
|Vacancy Group:||Part Time Permanent|
G07 £23,836 - £25,295 pro rata
The North Wales Adoption Service (NWAS) is looking for 1 Young Person’s Service’s Coordinator to join our dedicated team of staff. The post holder will be based in Conwy but be expected to travel throughout North Wales to deliver the service.
This newly created role requires the post holder to:
· Establish age appropriate support groups in North Wales for adopted children and young people
· Form and maintain positive and effective working relationships with adopted children and promote their access to support groups and associated activities
· To act as an advocate for adopted children and young people and support them to achieve their individual goals
· To assist in the delivery of individual and group elements of the service
· To use interventions aimed at a child’s presenting stage of development
· To work from your own initiative, in line with all risk assessments, and care plans to promote the wellbeing of individual children
· Develop your professional skills as part of on-going development
This is an exciting time to join the North Wales Adoption Service and we are keen to receive applications from experienced and motivated people who are interested in developing their knowledge and skills in the field of Adoption.
|Contact Name:||Jo Spender|