|Vacancy Group:||Full Time Permanent|
G07 -£23,836 - £25,295
The North Wales Adoption Service (NWAS) is looking for 1 Therapy Education Support Service in Adoption Coordinator (TESSA) to join our dedicated team of staff. The post holder will be based in Conwy but be expected to travel throughout North Wales to deliver the service.
This newly created role requires the post holder to:
· Ensure that services for adopted families in schools is well coordinated across North Wales
· Support adoptive parents and adopted children to access the appropriate
Therapeutic support services within the school environment
· Assist in the recruitment, training and support of TESSA Parent Partners
· Organise workshops and deliver specific training to adoptive parents
· Form and maintain positive and effective working relationships with adopted parents and children and promote their access to support groups services
· Work in partnership with members of the NWAS and other professionals and contribute to the assessment, planning and review of support to adopted children and their families
· Develop your professional skills as part of on-going development
This is an exciting time to join the North Wales Adoption Service and we are keen to receive applications from experienced and motivated people who are interested in developing their knowledge and skills in the field of Adoption.
|Contact Name:||Jo Spender|