Cleaner - Ysgol Maes y Mynydd
|Vacancy Group:||Part Time Permanent|
G02 - £9.25 per hour
Term time only 39 weeks
12.5 per week
We are seeking a permanent cleaner to work at Ysgol Maes Y Mynydd, Rhos. Monday - Friday 5.15am – 7.45am
The range of work carried out by the cleaning staff covers the cleaning of all rooms, toilets, corridors, staircases, offices and other such areas that are in use at the direction of the Area supervisor. You will be expected to:
1. Carry out all work to the required standard, at the stated frequencies, and as instructed by the Site / Area supervisor.
2. Report to the Area Supervisor anything that is likely to affect their work or anything they consider he/she should be aware of.
3. Work cooperatively with the other cleaners at the site
4. Comply with the Council’s health and Safety practices including COSHH
5. Maintain storage lockers, cupboards and machinery in a clean and tidy condition.
6. Use cleaning equipment and materials in the prescribed manner, accepting responsibility for the equipment used and ensuring its safe usage and storage.
7. Complete any required paperwork including timesheets.
8. Carry out any other reasonable work instructions
For further enquiries about the role, contact Tiffany Underhill 01978 315643
The Council welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, disability, sexuality, religious belief or age.
The Council is committed to developing its bilingual workforce and welcomes applications from candidates who demonstrate their capability to work in both English and Welsh. Applications submitted in Welsh will not be treated less favourably than an application submitted in English.
|Contact Name:||Tiffany Underhill|